Transform your business with a standout brand! Let David Michaels guide you to the perfect business identity. Don’t miss out—ignite success with a personalized brand consultation today!
Buy a 30 minute brand naming consultation session with David Michaels, J.D., B.Eng., CHRM.
He scans your potential brand list for trademark conflicts, available matching domains, and popular Google search keywords. Additionally, he may recommend alternative brand names.
Brand Naming Search Tools used:
- Haloo AI trademark search engine,
- CIPO trademarks database,
- USPTO trademarks database,
- Nuans database
- Google Trends,
- Spyfu, and
- Expired Domains.
Brand Naming Tips:
Choosing the right brand name is a crucial decision for any business. Here are some tips to help you develop an effective brand name:
- Start with the end in mind: Consider the long-term goals of your brand and what you want to achieve with it.
- Articulate your brand heart: Understand who you are as a brand and what you are trying to achieve. This includes your brand’s purpose, vision, and mission.
- Make it memorable: A good brand name should be easy to remember and communicate verbally or in writing. Avoid clunky, complicated, or difficult-to-pronounce names.
- Be distinctive: Your brand name should be unique and easily associated with your company’s products or services. Avoid descriptive words related to your product or service.
- Test it out: Once you have a list of possible names, test them out with friends, family, and customers to see what they think.
Other tips to consider include using clear, descriptive, and easy-to-remember words, avoiding buzzwords or overly clever names, and ensuring that the name is meaningful to your target audience. Remember that developing an effective brand name requires planning, focus, and perseverance, and ideally the involvement of an experienced brand naming consultant.
David Michaels is a Brand Consultant and he has deep expertise in trademarks, domain names, and market trends. David studied trademark law at McGill University, as well as marketing and marketing research, at York University and in the Schulich School of Business. Before that, David Michaels graduated from Carleton University with a degree in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering and attended law school in California.
David Michaels has performed 1000s of trademark searches and successfully registered 100s of trademark in the USPTO, CIPO, and in the EU since 1995. He has also been performing corporate Nuans name searches on behalf of Canadian businesses since 1995.